It’s not too late to find the perfect gift for the holidays! Here are a few of my favorite things of 2020. Something for everyone on your list!
1) Dino Apparel to the rescue! I picked up a pair of the Classic Joggers last Christmas. To say I lived in these pants was an understatement. I wore them so many days and nights in a row that I made a hole in the seat! I ordered several more as well as a comfy robe.
2) Paperlove Boutique. I still love sending and receiving a good old fashioned card or letter. My kids cannot believe I used to communicate this way with my friends, especially during my junior year abroad in Paris. If you’re old school like me you will love these cards designed by Susanna Young. I’m obsessed with her calendars. I have one in my studio and one at home!
3) Radiant Defense by Rodan + Fields. This “makeup” has changed my life! It’s so good. I put makeup in quotes because it is so light, doesn’t clog your pores and makes your skin look perfect. Not to mention it provides spf 30. I wear Beige and Sand. The brush doesn’t come with it but it makes the Radiant Defense go on flawlessly.
4) Microdermabrasion Paste by Rodan + Fields is can’t-live-without skincare! This sugar and salt scrub exfoliates like a champ and leaves your skin baby soft. I’m never without it.
5) Give the gift of fitness! Do you need a little nudge to show up for a workout? I do! Once I’ve signed up and paid for a class, you better bet I’m going to show up! Live Zoom classes give that accountability. I teach two fun ones every week with personalized corrections and it’s invigorating to be part of a live class. The 3-pack for $50 is a no-brainer for anyone on your list.
6) Janna Connor Jewelry. I love her necklaces and bracelets. They’re so pretty! You will definitely find something beautiful for the women on your list. Last day to order for Christmas delivery is Monday.
7) The Passion Planner. I’m never without my pen and paper calendar and I love my Passion Planner! It’s a cool company started in 2013 with a kickstarter campaign. You can choose the daily or weekly format and I love the prompts each week to keep me on track with my goals. For 2021 I chose rose gold. Isn’t it pretty?
I hope I’ve given you some ideas for some fun and different gifts for everyone on your list. Happy shopping and don’t forget to tarry!